Thursday, June 28, 2007

In Intia for the next 2.5weeks

We are off to India (Intia in Finnish) for the next 2.5 weeks...visiting family, sightseeing, to find some rare gems for kuukivi etc etc etc. One highlight of the trip would be the visit to Kanyakumari. Its the southernmost tip of the country and a meeting point for 3 oceans and I hear you can see the seperation of the three oceans as they are in different colors (or shades of blue maybe?) I am excited and will try to take good pics. Kanyakumari is also known for most stunning Sun rises and Sunsets...definitely a inspiration point for color combinations:) Taking enough stuff to work there and booked a cottage on the beach to take it all in....

I am sure by now you can tell how excited I am (and its first trip to India for hubby and my little boy too...

I am sure I will blog a bit from there (habits die hard) and hopefully share some good pics

No comments: