Tuesday, May 8, 2007

still waiting for spring..

Its May and not yet warm enough for the likes of me in Tampere but I can see the signs for spring everywhere. Teenages walking in cute little skirts with a "I don't feel cold at all" look on their face, new leaves turning up on the bare trees.



During my last visit to Bay area in March, went and bought cute tops, skirts and dresses from Forever 21 thinking there is no way I will find such cotton cuties in Finland. But what do you know...for the past month or so, all i see are cotton tops although I am not a big fan of the skirts here so there..



while browsing, came across yet another fashion show that happened very recently Lakme Fashion week in India (http://lakmeindiafashionweek.indiatimes.com/). Amazing designers that probably not part of the mainstream of world fashion yet. One of my favorites is of Geisha designs by Paras and Sahlini.






No comments: