Thursday, May 3, 2007

And thus it starts...

This is my very first blog both as Kuukivi and as an individual. Since a good friend gave me the idea of blogging for Kuukivi, I have been itching to start it and here it is...

Knowing what an Instant messenger junkie I am (have atleast 3 of them signed in at all times), I am glad I waited to start blogging till the Fall'07 collection is done and posted on website. Yeah, there are a few designs that need photographing to finish it completely but..

well, changed the website a bit too. Almost all the designs are a fusion of styles and cultures with a bit of Indian touch (can't help it really me being an Indian and all) into everyone. The names of the designs are from across the world too (I just name them whatever the final design reminds me of) so thought why not let the website have fusion theme too. So, for Gold-filled collection, named it Sona (Sona is Hindi word for Gold, there is no word for Gold-filled really) and for the Silver collection, named it Hopea (Hopea is Finnish word for Silver). well, they just seem to fit with the other English names like Kuukivi casual:)

oh! ofcourse the company name itself, Kuukivi, is a Finnish word for Moonstone.

No comments: