Monday, October 8, 2007

jewelry photography

Got a new tent, got a new Canon SLR camera....but apparantly it also needs really powerful flash lights to get good pictures...and I was trying with good old halogen lamps:) I am soo ready to give up on photographing them myself till I take some classes on how to take the pictures. How does everyone take pictures? When I take, either they come up with yellowish background or bluish blackground. Yes, I have to tinkering with the White Balance feature but can't get it right. So, finally decided to take an appt with a studio and get the pictures taken. So, after almost a week of shutting myself in my studio, came out and do some real work...like create another piece with vermeil drop and black spinel beads in gold filled chain...if only i can take good pic and put it here:) hopefully by weekend I will have good pics to start sharing here...

Current plan is to release the holiday gift collection by end of october. crossing fingers for that...

No comments: