Thursday, August 30, 2007

show is over and real work begins again

Well, i will just say that it has been a tremendous learning experience for me attending this show. Most of the handmade jewelry companies were disappointed at the poor foot traffic (and speculated if its poor marketing or bad economy or bad summer sales or...). Met some amazing people who shared their insights and provided tips about setting up booths, marketing and what to watch out for etc.

It also gave me time to think (always helps getting out of the usual environment to think out of the box) about the strategies I have been following and what needs changing/improvement. Definitely some things will change in the next few weeks and I will share them here as I am making them but tomorrow - packaging the boxes for Nominee gift bags for "Everybody wins at Emmy" program and ship them out.

No comments: